Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hail The Chief

To listen to Hail The Chief, click here

To listen to Hail To The Chief, click here

You see, I know, I know that I have abbreviated the title, but you try to writing a pastiche of the real melody, and for some reason (actually for a very good reason) no one ever sings the words anyway.

The recording was made, as the intro suggests, on one of those late evenings, at somebody's party, when I was the only sober person left standing and so they handed me a guitar and asked me to sing. I seriously thought about editing out the intro, but in the end, this is satire, so what the hell...



And no, I haven't forgotten to include the words here on the blogpage. They don't work in print. You'll have to listen to the song.



You can find David Prashker at:






If you would like to include "Hail The Chief" in your repertoire, either for paid public performance or to record for commercial purposes, or if you would like to re-use the recordings attached to this blog-page for commercial purposes, contact argaman@theargamanpress.com. 
Use of this song, and/or these recordings, for non-commercial purposes, is not simply permitted but invited.
Words and music by David Prashker
Copyright © 2014 David Prashker

All rights reserved

The Argaman Press

No comments:

Post a Comment